Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to my Blog and Thank You!

I would like to welcome you to my staging blog and thank you for visiting. I have truly found this adventure into Home Staging an amazing experience and opportunity. Though I have been working exlusively with our team, The James Real Estate Group (http://www.jamesregroup.com/) since November of last year, I am opening the doors to FSBO's (For Sale- By Owner). If you or someone you know would like a "staging consultation" please contact me at ShereeJ@JamesREgroup.com. I will be happy to discuss with you the purpose of home staging and all of it's benefits. We have had a tremendous amount of success this past year in a very difficult market. With a very dedicated team and some of the best marketing strategies known to Real Estate, the James Real Estate Group will get your house sold with little or no work for you. Please browse my blog freely. Realize that the latest post are "BEFORE" photos only. This home is just getting ready to undgo renovations. Staging is the final step prior to listing a home, therefore, "AFTER" photos are still a bit ahead of us. However, I have included two slideshows of previous "stages" at the top right column of this blog. You may click on the slideshow to view photos up close. Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work. ENJOY!

No comments: