Sunday, May 17, 2009

Completed Redmond Stage...


Beautifully nested Redmond, Washington home.

Previously this room had maroon walls and a "naked" table. Now the area looks ready for formal entertaining.


This bedroom was purple and green and packed full of "stuff" prior to staging.



This room had white couches and white walls prior to staging.





The homeowners blue couches from this room were moved upstairs into their bonus space and these white couches were moved into their family room from their formal living space. I used my orange accents to bring in the color and warm things-up a bit. The room was painted as well as the bricks around the fireplace.




Vacant room...added a bed and a few accessories.






Same room as above.







This room was almost empty. I had their couches from downstairs moved upstairs and created a practical family space.








The kitchen was painted and cleaned-up, little organization and a few small accessories to bring in color. I have added a slide show to the right.







I finished this house today, May 17th. I chose two different shades of a neutral cover to be painted throughout the house. I brought in several of my own decorating accessories and a few pieces of my own furniture. I had movers move several pieces of furniture in to different rooms of the home - there was a lot of re-arranging. The powder room and master bathroom were completely remodeled with new cabinetry and granite-slab countertops and mirrors/molding.




The homeowners still live in this home and are currently on vacation. I wonder if they'll recognize their own house when they get back...I hope they like it!

No comments: